In January 2014 the Cipla Foundation opened a primary healthcare facility for farm communities in the Stellenbosch area and surrounds.
Topshell was tasked with converting several shipping containers into a fully functional healthcare facility.
With patients at the local government clinics having to wait all day to be seen, these custom container clinics provide welcome relief and offer much needed healthcare services, including:
01. Dental care unit with digital X-ray, instrument sterilization, and modern dental chair;
02. Pharmacy with specified access control;
03. Doctor Consultation Room;
04. Ablution Facilities;
05. Library/community training room;
06. Reception and admin office with digital “cloud based” patient records.