Constructed from two conjoined B-grade shipping containers, this spacious maintenance office doubles as a storage room and includes an ablution facility with a toilet and sink.
Beautified with external Balau cladding, this converted shipping container office also features a fold up roof and porch, sliding windows and steel swing doors.
The interior was fitted with a vinyl wood plank floor and skirtings.
• Total size measures: 6 m x 4.8 m
• 6 x Levelling Feet (Base Jack with Base Plate)
• Thermal Insulation Paneling
• Galvanized window frames with burglar bars
• Galvanized door frames with 5 Lever Locks
• 3 Phase Electrical System including a Distribution Board, Circuit Breakers, Plugs, Lights and Switches